Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia's Industrial Division is recruiting on behalf of a leading pharmaceutical company that innovates and revolutionises new solutions for everyday treatment to treat patients across 120 different countries. As the business continues to grow and expand, our respected client is seeking a dynamic, technical and experienced individual for the job of an Associate Manager for Instrumentation & Automation. The opportunity is based in Johor, Malaysia.
- Direct and coordinate plant operations within company policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance to Quality Management System such as cGMP.
- Ensure compliance to EHS while carrying tasks.
- Enable knowledge sharing.
- Troubleshooting of Fill Finish machinery like Autoclaves, Washing machine, Tunnel, Filling, sealing, Packaging, Inspection machines, Fermenters, Chromatography system, IBMS, Water system and Utilities.
- Execution of preventive maintenance of Field Instruments and Control System and its accessories as per schedule.
- Co-ordinate with manufacturing team for sorting out issues related to IA.
- Keeping track of alarms and events and reporting to respective plant heads in case of abnormalities.
- Taking plant backups at regular intervals as per SOP and restore them whenever necessary. Review and support the SOPs & handling of CAPA & Deviation.
- Validating systems used for plant automation.
- Creating login-based security e.g. operator, supervisor, shift in charge etc as a part of regulatory compliance.
- Program troubleshooting for DCS, SCADA and PLC.
- Allowing engineers in shift and update in the SAP systems.
- Responsible for all calibrations and maintenance of all measuring instruments within production areas and laboratory.
- Design, plan and execute new projects/modification.
- To assist QA during Customer and Regulatory audits.
Key job requirements include:
- Must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Automation Engineering or related discipline or equivalent.
- Experience in using DCS (DeltaV preferred) PLC, SCADA and familiar with equipment used in pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Have experience handling equipment's operation and maintenance.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- A strong team player with good planning and interpersonal skills
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia