Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational company in manufacturing. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 10 years' experience in internal audit for the job of Audit Manager. The job is based in Jepara, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Report directly to the Regional Head of Internal Audit
- Responsible for the planning and execution of Internal audits to assess the design and operating effectiveness of processes and key controls, as well as conduct investigations if required
- Responsible for assessing potential risks and helping the business identify mitigating actions, as well as digitalizing the Internal Audit processes.
- Working closely together with the other Auditors in the global team is essential
- Performing a wide range of Internal Audits, which will involve assessing key risks and identifying and reviewing controls put in place by management
- Preparing reports on findings arising from the audits as well as making recommendations for the enhancement and improvement of processes
- Discussing and agreeing on Internal Audit findings with relevant stakeholders on all levels of the business
- Working on strengthening the digital analytics for Audits by digitalizing and automating the Internal Audit processes.
- Conducting ad hoc assignments (for operation areas/Company and Group level) as required.
- Conducting high-risk investigations, when required.
- A bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or equivalent. Master's Degree is a plus.
- Professional certification of CPA and CIA or equivalent is preferred; other professional certifications such as CISA are an advantage
- 3 + year's Internal Audit experience from a sizable organisation.
- Experience in working in the manufacturing industry in a global and complex organization is preferable.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office. Understanding the importance of digitalized audit tools and data analytics techniques is required; experience in data management is preferred.
- Good command of written and spoken English is a pre-requisite; other SEA languages are an advantage