Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading professional services firm that helps dynamic organizations go beyond industry standards. The client is respected globally, as one of the major accounting organizations recognized by capital markets, regulators, and international standards. They are looking for an Audit Staff. Applicants with a minimum of six months of experience and fresh graduates are open to apply. The job is a Hybrid Set Up.
The Audit Staff will assist in the successful completion of assigned audit engagements.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Participates in engagement team planning meeting
- Gathers data from interviews with client personnel or from other sources such as reading minutes of meetings and performing other specific audit procedures
- Prepares working papers that document corroborative audit evidences gathered in the course of performing audit procedures
- Checks the mathematical accuracy of audit schedules and other documents prepared by client personnel
- Performs other specific audit procedures assigned by the engagement Semi-Senior, Senior, or Manager, such as vouching of documents and tracing to the schedules and accounting books and records to obtain corroborative evidences that support or refute the client's assertions
- Exercises professional scepticism and diligence in carrying out and completing assigned tasks
- Maintains a good working relationship with the client
- Promptly informs the engagement Semi-Senior or Senior of problems and audit issues encountered
- Takes the initiative to conduct research and discuss with the engagement Semi-Senior, Senior, or Manager the possible resolution to any audit issue identified during the course of the audit
- Assists the client in the preparation of income tax return and financial statements
- Gathers, summarises, and prepares management letter comments for the higher-level review
- Assists the engagement Semi-Senior or Senior in cleaning up and archiving of the Audit Methodology/ Tool file and other working papers at the conclusion of every engagement
- Performs clerical duties related to engagements such as borrowing/returning files from/to Central Files and requisitioning supplies needed by engagement team for fieldwork
- Provides assistance to higher-level personnel in the preparation of proposals or in various other projects
- Organises working paper files prior to review by higher-level personnel or before turning over to Central Files
- Completes and submits accurate time reports in a timely manner
- Performs other assignments that may be assigned by the Semi-Senior, Senior, Manager, or Partner from time to time
Key Job Requirements:
- College Degree in Accountancy
- Fresh Graduates or someone with a minimum of 6 months of experience in welcome to apply.
- Outstanding academic and leadership credentials