Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a professional online gaming company in the country.
Our respective client is in need of a Automated Test Engineer who will be responsible for the establishment and maintenance of the company's automated testing and continuous integration environment, standardize the overall testing process, improve the release process, and maintain the testing environment and test data;
This role requires onsite work.
- Responsible for the establishment and maintenance of the company's automated testing and continuous integration environment, standardize the overall testing process, improve the release process, and maintain the testing environment and test data;
- Cooperate with the completion of system function, performance, reliability, compatibility, user experience and other interface/UI automation tests, automatically generate test records and test reports, track modifications and carry out regression tests;
- Participate in code review, participate in emergency response, investigation and repair of production environment
- In the business, refine the requirements of performance tools, introduce and develop testing tools to improve the efficiency of the overall demand iteration, and complete the promotion and use of tools and the operation of quality data;
- Participate in the construction of testing system, team technical planning and related testing technology platform construction and technical output;
- More than three years of experience in automated testing, with experience in medium and large software projects or Internet software testing
- Have good logical thinking ability and good level of document writing; can independently complete the writing of test plans, test cases, and test reports, and can efficiently execute test cases and find software problems
- Have practical experience in automated testing, familiar with mainstream automated testing tools such as Selenium, Appium, dogtail, Katalon Studio, etc., and be able to write automated test scripts proficiently
- Familiar with web automation, server interface automation, traffic playback platform, monitoring system, Tracing link system, full link test, etc. Have a deep understanding of a certain direction
- Familiar with common software testing methodologies, design patterns, and microservice architecture, have a strong interest in technology, and are willing to build tools or modify tools (Hack spirit);
- Result-oriented, strong communication skills and teamwork skills, with a strong sense of responsibility and patience