Award-winning executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a leading medical device company, for the position of Automation Manager, based in Rayong, although starting in Chonburi.
This role will become the main person who oversees, develop, and maintain the automation system which liaises with various departments including supply chain, logistics, internal transportation, and distribution.
- Develop and maintain the factory & warehouse automatic navigation system.
- Design conveyor system, automatic vehicles, and transportation inside manufacturing and distribution center.
- Liaise with the consultant for equipment installation and commissioning for the greenfield site
- Deal with any malfunctioning and provide the factory with Robotics, automation, and smart conveyor solutions to be competitive in the market.
- Lead improvement program to ensure the system is sustainable and increase machine efficiency.
- Develop the automation expertise across the factory.
- Understand the impact of new automatic solutions related to the capability of the production and supply chain areas and propose the most beneficial solution.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical engineering.
- Extensive experience in working with automation/robotic system
- Knowledge of SCADA, and PLC is highly preferred
- Expertise in MS tools.
- Experience in using an ERP/SAP.
- Strong attention to accuracy & consistency.
- Good communication skills and proactive attitude.
- Excellent organization & planning capabilities and high work standards.
- Proficient in English