Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting a AVP of Marketing on behalf of leading e-commerce in Indonesia. This position will be responsible on managing end to end marketing initiatives both online and offline in order to spread the awareness and unique buyers outside Jakarta area.
- Managing an end to end local marketing strategy in order to expand the business in small cities across Indonesia.
- Gain the local insight to understand how to be the top of mind on that area.
- Planning the offline marketing strategy to increase the awareness about the brand.
- Establishing a marketing initiatives in order to approach a buyer base.
- Defining the best channels that can be used for the campaign, both offline and online.
- Working together with media or agency to help advertise the business.
- >8 years of working experience in marketing, preferably coming from tobacco or FMCG industry.
- Strong experience in handling trade marketing.
- Extensive experience in managing end to end offline and online marketing.
- Understand on how to gain local insight and create a marketing strategy out of it.
- Experience as a leader and leading a big team.
- Plus point if you also have an experience working at agency.