As an AML Compliance Officer, you will be handling the day-to-day functions for KYC/ AML.
- Handle all aspects of KYC/ AML Compliance including but not limited to customer onboarding, transaction monitoring, name screenings, periodic/ ad-hoc reviews, AML investigation, filing of STRs, approval of transactions, Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and Common Reporting Standards (CRS) reviews.
- Assist with the implementation of new KYC/ AML related regulatory requirements.
- Review KYC/ AML related policies and procedures to ensure compliance with MAS regulations and be aligned with industry standards.
- Provide KYC/ AML related advisory to various business units (i.e. Corporate Banking, Treasury and Private Banking) and other stakeholders.
- Liaise with internal/ external auditors and regulators on KYC/ AML matters.
- Assist with threshold tuning and AML optimization.
- Handle ad-hoc KYC/ AML related projects as assigned by the Head of Compliance or the management.
- Degree with minimum 5 years' relevant experience in KYC/ AML Compliance.
- Experience in threshold tuning and AML optimization is preferred.
- Strong knowledge on the KYC/ AML requirements for Corporate Banking and Private Banking.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Well versed in MAS regulations, notices and guidelines.
- Proficient in written and spoken Chinese to liaise with Chinese speaking head office counterparties.
- ICA/ ACAMS certification will be an added advantage.
Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure all AML compliance tasks have been duly completed.
- Ensure KYC and AML related internal policies and procedures are updated in compliance with the latest MAS regulations.
- Sound and coherent recommendation shall be provided to the management to address any AML risk.
- Address all AML risk on a timely basis.
- No material Compliance related audit (internal, external or regulatory) or control lapses.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1871506