Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a software development company providing an order-book exchange that offers Filipinos fair access to the top cryptocurrencies and other digital assets.
Our respected client is seeking a professional with customer acquisition experience who will be responsible for the B2C aspects of the business and knowledgeable on web3, metaverse, and NFTs including Crypto Punks and BAYC for the job of Manager for NFT Customer Acquisition.
The Manager for NFT Customer Acquisition is responsible for acquiring and maintaining users for the company's NFT Marketplace Platform. He/She will be working with the company's Marketing Department in executing campaigns that will further drive users into the platforms. The job is in BGC, Taguig City, Philippines, and offers a WFH/Hybrid set-up.
Key job responsibilities:
- Liaises with the NFT Head to work on the NFT marketplace's strategy and roadmap vis-a-vis the industry trends and consumer insights and behavior
- Utilize a deep understanding of web2, web3, and consumer behavior to drive marketing initiatives that are innovating and groundbreaking.
- Leads theB2CGTM initiatives by:
- Defining the overall B2C business objectives, value proposition and positioning strategy of the company's NFT marketplace
- Identifying and profiling each NFT creator's target audience
- Working with the Marketing Department in executing NFT marketing strategies leading up to the drops / launch dates of various NFT collections and pushing the company as the marketplace of choice
- Work with the NFT Curation Team in creating and pitching marketing strategies for the launch of various creator's NFT collections.
- Work with the Marketing Department in executing NFT marketing strategies leading up to the drops / launch dates of various NFT collections
- Works with the Marketing Team to maintain a rolling marketing calendar to ensure constant marketing presence for the NFT Marketplace Platform in general and for specific NFT collections.
Key job requirements:
- Strong previous work experience in marketing/advertising and similar disciplines.
- Experience with retail customer acquisition.
- Experience working with a range of cross-functional teams - product, community, design, to develop and execute marketing strategies.
- Experience developing and driving marketing strategies at an agency or consumer brand.
- Well-versed in managing multi-channel campaigns with an understanding of marketing funnels and how different channels drive impact.
- Knowledgeable on web3, metaverse, and NFTs including Crypto Punks and BAYC, including the prevailing business models & community engagement strategies these projects utilize.