Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting is recruiting on behalf of international life insurance company in Thailand. The company has been providing products of endowment insurance, the products for whole family member coverage, as well as group insurance programs for the corporate clients.
The position involves overseeing accounting activities, financial reporting, tax compliance, and investment accounting. Responsibilities include ensuring accuracy, regulatory compliance, and timely tax filings. Additionally, it involves liaising with auditors, government agencies, and participating in system projects and testing.
- Managing the overall accounting activities, including the monthly/annual financial close process, to review the accuracy of accounting transactions and ensure compliance with the Company's accounting policy, OIC's regulations, and Thai Accounting Standards.
- Overseeing financial reporting preparation, which includes statutory financial statements, OIC reports, and RBC reports, among other responsibilities.
- Reviewing investment accounting-related activities, such as reviewing accounting transactions, reconciliations, and investment reports.
- Ensuring the accuracy and reliability of account reconciliations against related supporting documents.
- Reviewing monthly/annual tax filing, including Specific Business Tax, Value Added Tax, and Corporate Income Tax, to ensure compliance with Revenue codes and timely submission.
- Reviewing unit-linked accounting-related activities involving accounting transactions.
- Dealing with auditors, OIC, and the Revenue Department on finance and accounting-related matters.
- Participating in related system projects and UAT testing.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- High accountability, Self-motivate and discipline
- Good knowledge in Taxation
- Good in English skill