Technical skills requirement:
Azure Data Engineer, Data Bricks, ADF, Azure Logic Apps, Azure IOT, Fair Understanding on Azure DevOps"
* Software prototyping and construction - design, build, and modify existing business-tier components and database objects using Microsoft Azure Platform (Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Functions, Databricks)
* Conduct unit and system-integration testing; fix issues
* Implement complex, highly scalable, and high-volume data pipelines.
* Analyze source, target system data, and map the transformation that meets the requirement.
* Interact with the client and onsite coordinators during different phases of a project.
* Guide and train the existing IA talents in Azure technologies.
* Should have experience in ADLS (Azure Data Lake storage)
* Experience implementing Azure Data Factory Pipelines using latest technologies and techniques
* Experience in working on Azure HDInsight
* Experience in working with Storage Strategy
* Azure developer should be able to ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities in line with client needs and architectural requirements
* Expert in Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Functions, Databricks
* Comfortable working with Spark, Python, and PowerShell
* Excellent problem solving, Critical and Analytical thinking skills
* Strong t-SQL skills with experience in Azure SQL DW
* DevOps, CI/CD, and Automation experience strongly preferred
* Able to interact with team members collaboratively
* Experience handling Structured and unstructured datasets
* Experience in Data Modelling and Advanced SQL techniques
* Willingness to learn new technologies
* Excellent oral & written communication / articulating skills
Interested Applicants, Please send your Updated Resume to Sukanya Gunalan. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684