B2B Marketing Manager - Leisure and Destination
We are working with an exciting destination based in London. The brand and destination is centred around creating an inspirational place to live, work and visit.
If you are passionate about building communities and creating physical spaces and partnerships to bring people together and celebrate local talent that will improve lives and drive growth, then this could be the perfect place for you to use and develop your marketing skills.
In this role, you will;
- Manage 1 direct report
- Define the MICE and filming offering for the destination
- Drive relevant leads to the events team venue partners
- Develop and deliver support packages for Event organisers
- Design and Deliver Tenant Retention marketing and take the lead when onboarding new partners
- Support Marketing strategy across other brands in the portfolio
To be successful in this role, you will have proven experience in omni-channel marketing, including strong emphasis on digital channels and preferably with a Business to Business background in MICE. You will have delivered B2B campaigns which deliver on results for spend.
If you are a confident, articulate relationship builder with a can-do, self-starting attitude, then this is the role for you! Our client welcomes applications from a diverse range of backgrounds.