International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group, is recruiting on behalf of an international chemical distributor. As the business is growing quickly, our client is seeking a strong Sales Individual with at least 8 years' experience in Industrial Lubricants (B2B sales) for Sale/Business Development Manager for their development. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Work with Country Director to develop sales strategy and propose detail actions plans aligned with company vision.
- Set future direction for existing and new products and business opportunities to seize maximum business results.
- Sets and achieves aggressive goals.
- Hold accountability for allocated business unit P&L in terms of sales and financial planning.
- Develop high performing work teams to meet changing needs of the business.
- Optimize resource utilization by leading, developing and coaching Sales Team performance including setting sales targets and incentive schemes.
- Develop and coach talent and build succession plans in order to ensure continuous high performance and engaged talent pipeline in Sales and Marketing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Engineering, or economic field.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in sales experience in lubricant industry
- Could work independently
- Could communicate well in English.