Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading managed payroll service provider with global presence across different countries like Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. Our client is seeking an information technology (IT) professional for the job of Backend Developer who has strong background in .NET framework. The job is based in Cebu City, Philippine but currently offers a WFH set-up until further notice.
The Backend Developer (.NET) is responsible for creating applications that delivers real business value. The successful candidate will not merely do hands -on coding, but will also have a chance to work on solution design with solution architects and product managers, as well, pairing with developers to support and mentor each other for effective delivery and project outcomes.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Build custom software using C# .Net
- Work with a dedicated Solution Architect to help design and deliver to clients innovative and technical requirements
- Write code alongside a development team and/or manage junior members
- Facilitate problem-solving and collaborate with solution architects, product managers, UX/UI teams
- Advocate agile practices and continuous delivery
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
Key Job Requirements:
- Candidate should have at least 2 years of significant development experience
- Experience in software development and web-based coding in Microsoft .NET, C# and ASP
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Communication: ability to share the technical plans and overall vision
- Quality: demonstrate and help mentor good coding practice such as Refactoring, Test-driven Development, Domain Driven Design
- Proven project experience as a junior-mid software developer
- Good to have:
- Worked on projects supporting payroll and accounting operations
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modelling methods
- Project experience with any of the following will be looked upon favourably: Microsoft Azure Web Apps, API Apps, Active Directory B2C, Service Bus, Notification Hubs, BlobStorage, .Net core, Asp.Net web API, Azure SQL, AngularJS, ReactJS, Redux, and HTML5.
- Knowledge of the Azure environment for a modern software stack is helpful as is any experience or interest in security, cloud architectures, containers, networks and platforms