Founded in 2018, we are an analytical platform on a mission to organize and contextualize information for crypto professionals. With our platform analysts and enterprises can analyze, research, and stay on the bleeding edge of the crypto world while trusting the transparency of the underlying data. This gives professionals the power to make informed decisions and the ability to take timely action.
- Building a scalable system to provide easy to digest information with varying levels of granularity, from retrieving real-time metrics on a given asset to computing custom metrics per user request
- Adding to our data-rich system while maintaining a simple to understand and intuitive user experience that is consistent with the rest of the web services- for e.g., ingesting high throughput data is resource intensive, how do we expand the breadth of on-chain ingestion without dropping the outflow speed and data consistency?
- Implementing new analytical systems- our product is constantly growing, so how do we build exciting new workflows while keeping the systems cohesive?
- Maintaining a high bar for code quality, reusability and readability
- Collaborating with product, research and design to create useful and delightful user experience
- 3+ years' experience with modern backend technologies including Golang, Kubernetes, Postgres and AWS
- A passion for shipping high-quality products that delight users
- Interest in building data analytical tools, and a desire to empower users to do more
- Looking to work on big/interesting things with lots of creative freedom
- Have experience with building products and/or have the curiosity to think through the holistic product picture
- Interest in the crypto space, and a love for building tools that help users dive deep into this world
- Empathetic and love to help your teammates grow
- Experience with other elements of our tech stack: GraphQL, Java, Node
- Specific experience with Web3 and/or ETL data pipelines