Bank Name Screening Officer, Analyst
Reporting to: Head Client-Onboarding
- Client On-Boarding team's goal is to ensure a global and consistent "first service" is rendered to the clients.
- This team will be working around 2 main themes: Prioritization of on-boarding, and Coordination of the whole process (Risk, Legal and Systems).
- The team must work as "one team" to ensure a cutting edge on-boarding service to clients and work closely with major functions as well as FO/Markets.
- Overall, through a dedicated on-boarding team and a single point of contact, the team is responsible for client satisfaction with respect to on-boarding.
- To facilitate and provide a complete transversal on-boarding service to WM APAC.
- Providing feedback and escalating issues to the appropriate support functions and management.
- Understand the principles and be familiar with WM products and types of customers
- Strong understanding of account documentation, SoW, due diligence, and local Anti-Money Laundering requirements
- Understanding of Compliance and Regulatory influences within the Client onboarding process
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, EA Reg no: R21100351