Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of one of the largest FMCG companies in the Philippines. Our respected client is seeking a BI Developer (Frontend) This individual should be someone who can come up with creative data science ideas and translate the idea into effective solutions to solve complex business problems. The individual must have strong relationship skills to interact and work closely with business stakeholders to improve their ability to react to the digital world, enable scalability and gain insights through the availability and accessibility of actionable data.
The BI Developer should also demonstrate strong strategic agility, business acumen, creative and innovative thinking, strong stakeholder management, collaboration, influencing skills, assertive and proactive.
- Build and deliver trend reports, create graphics, dashboards, and data visualization on metrics and key performance indicators, which communicate data-driven insights and data-based recommendations to support business planning, analysis, and key decisions
- Dashboard and data visualization expert, preparing ready to use analytics and thrive around delivering the best data stories and insights, realizing the business value of the company's investment in analytics systems and tools
- Collaborate with SAP BW|BI resources and developers on data modeling, query designs, and overall technical architecture to achieve system integration, stability, and support sustainability across BI and Analytics applications
- Recommend and/or apply best practices for Business Intelligence and SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) design, build, realization and support procedures and processes
- Perform documentation on the business requirements, functional and technical specifications for new projects and change requests initiatives within BI & Analytics systems
- Work with SAP Basis and or infra team on data source systems connectivity to BI/Analytics systems and security requirements
- Demonstrate and deliver strong and highly professional customer service commitment
- College degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, Information Management Systems, Mathematics, Statistics or a related discipline
- At least 3 years work experience in data science using any of these open-source programming languages R, Python, SQL
- Minimum 5 years work experience as a data analyst using any of these analytics tools: SAP Business Objects (Web Intelligence, Visual Designer, Lumira, Xcelsius/Dashboards, Crystal Reports), Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, and SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC), etc.
- Exposure to Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning, and Big Data technology will be a big plus.
- Thirst for knowledge and eagerness to learn and grow skills in new areas and technologies
- A self-starter who can effectively figure out the hows and apply strategies to be efficient in his/her work, self-motivated, and highly driven
- Thrive to continually grow and advance the knowledge and skillsets around data science, analytics, reporting, and data visualization
- Strong business and analytics skills along with problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as presentation skills