Executive Recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Technology division is currently recruiting on behalf of a global academic publishing organisation. Our distinguished client is currently seeking for a BI/Market Analyst with at least 3 years' experience within the digital publication industry across SEA.
The winning candidate will be responsible for studying market conditions to assess the potential sales of products and services. The candidate will be able to analyse qualitative data, trends, strategies, and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness. The goal of a market analyst is to assist the sales team to determine what products are in demand, who will purchase the products and the price they are willing to pay.
- Develop an understanding of customer behaviors, identifying trends
- Deliver accurate insight and identify areas of opportunity to drive improvements/developments
- ROI analysis to understand the effectiveness of campaigns
- Supporting with the design and implementations of customer surveys and analysis of the results
- Monitor and report on the performance of digital channels using Google Analytics
- Monitor competitor activity to feed into future planning
- Planning data analytical methods to produce market research and report relevant to assist decision making, author experience improvement, and support marketing campaigns.
- Managing research projects end to end, including drafting proposals with data analysts and delivering high-impact research reports.
- Achieving the overall objectives set for collecting valid contact details of faculty and subject librarians that will be used for email campaigns to promote Open Access journals in APAC territories.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Working with Marketing Services to upload and maintain good data for MDW.
- Managing marketing materials required for promoting journals.
- Reviewing translated materials to localize promotional messaging.
- Assisting with any marketing tasks assigned by the Journal Marketing Manager.
- Degree in Marketing Research / Marketing / Mass Communications / Business Management or relevant.
- Quantitative analytical skill is highly preferred and proficient in using data analysis tools and a passion to learn the newest technologies (such as visual analytics - Power BI).
- Knowledge in using Web of Science, Scopus and familiar with evaluation indexes in journal market.
- Able to multi-task and work as a team player.
- Willingness to take on challenges and meet tight deadlines.
- Proficient in both Mandarin and English.
- Proficient with Microsoft office applications, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Extremely organized, highly structured thinker and excellent interpersonal communication skills,
- Patience, Inquisitive, innovative, proactive, meticulous, and can-do attitude.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.