Location: South Manchester
Department: Creative Agency
Salary: Up to £45k
(hybrid/flexible working )
Do you want to be a part of a high achieving and collaborative Bid team?
A leading creative global agency network is looking for an established and enthusiastic Bid Manager to join their team
You will be joining a team with an excellent success rate that understands the importance of quality not quantity in approaching the bids and tenders' process. Working on a truly diverse and enviable list of international projects, from big names in retail, charity, finance and the public sector, this is a role that ensures that you're engaged and passionate for the longevity of your career.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience delivering quality and winning bids, managing the whole process end-to-end
- A creative and logistical brain, that understands that this is a multifaceted role
- Excellent communication skills with not only clients, but within the team to ensure deadlines are met and the projects are carried out to an excellent standard
- Have a strong background in writing, be a convincing and compelling storyteller
- Be commercially aware and have strong research skills to understand what the client is looking for and what their competitors are doing too
- Think strategically and cost effectively and be able to manage multiple bid processes at one time, managing and prioritising your workflow and resources
- Be capable of following different logistical and legal requirements of the industry that the Bid is for on top of assessing risk and developing mitigation plans
What do you get in return?
An agency with a growing and strong bid team that is going from strength to strength, with a strong and collaborative leader at the helm.
An agency that is world renowned with a strong people-first culture that has seen many remain within the business for decades (which is a massive thing in today's market)!
The opportunity to work on well-known international clients from a variety of different sectors which will keep you genuinely passionate day in day out.
Taking your career to the next level, this a role with opportunity to go into this rewarding and fulfilling sector regardless of where you started your bid career!