*** This is an urgent need!! ***
- This is Hybrid position with 2 days work from office and 3 days work from home post training and nesting period
- Training is of 2 weeks and will take on-site.
Primary responsibility to timely and accurately update and maintain payer and patient demographic information from census updates provided by facilities.
- Reconciles daily, weekly and monthly census updates provided by facilities. Verifies payer information, patient demographics, and other patient account information with a high level of accuracy in a timely manner.
- Responsible for maintaining an inventory of changes to account information at the facility/patient level. Ultimate responsibility to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the payer hierarchy for patient accounts.
- Works with internal and external customers to resolve assigned portfolio of accounts. Productivity records will also be maintained within expected deadlines.
- Supports other departments, such as Billing, when volume or needs dictate.
- Responsible to maintain the data integrity of alternate databases including but not limited to Payer code cross walks and bed/room stations (i.e. Hierarchy tool, Census tracker).
- Work with customers and/or electronic interface to ensure receipt and completion of census documents according to Policy and Procedures.
- Collaborate with billing team to promote accurate customer billing.
- Foster team unity and team success through the sharing of knowledge, mentoring new associates and helping others successfully meet deadlines and objectives.
- Works with Census Manager/Supervisor in researching pharmacy accounts requiring special attention, as indicated on Census reports and taking all necessary action to ensure accuracy of data being entered.
- Works with Census Manager/Supervisor and other members of the management team on special projects as needed.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- 1 year experience in billing and collections (required)
- Third Party Billing Or Collections/billing experience in health care industry; As400 computer experience (Preferred)
M-F, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.