A bioinformatics driven diagnostics company focusing on data analysis and sequencing within cancer genomics. They have recently IPO'd resulting in over $150m post IPO equity which they plan to reinvest in resources and growing the team from 200 to 400 over the next 12-24 months.
The company's current focus is on developing cutting edge genomics-based precision-medicine products in immuno-oncology, cancer clinical trials, diagnostics, and therapeutics being used by pharma, biotech, hospitals, and clinicians.
Opportunity to impact ground breaking products in Cell-free data and liquid biopsy. You will have the option to work on data sequencing & analysis, building bioinformatics tools.
You will be joining a small high performing team with a high impact role from day one. The team have expansive growth plans offering new hires the opportunity to move into lead and more senior roles on fast track time lines. You will be collaborating with some of the top academic and technical minds in the industry made up of bioinformatics scientists, software engineers and lab scientists. Your role will be research focused around large cohorts of cancer patient data. You will identify new product findings and be given the opportunity to publish and present results at top industry conferences.
- PHD in a relevant field (Genomics, oncology, Bioinformatics, systems biology) etc
- Must have experience deep experience within Cell-free / Liquid biopsy data. Analysis of NGS cell free DNA assays strongly preferred
- Cancer Genomics background - experience in gene expression, somatic varients highly desirable
- Programming skills in either R or Python. Ability to work with data frames, analyze genomic data, writing bioinformatics code scripts or packages
- Experience with cancer genomics software and databases such as: Mutect, Varscan2, Cosmic, TCGA
Offering: competitive Bay Area salary, annual performance bonus, stock options, full benefits, 401k match