Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting for a Biomedical Engineering Head on behalf of our client in the hospital operator sector. The role will directly report to the Head of Ancillary and will manage overall healthcare technology of the hospital. Role requires 100% onsite work setup and will be based in Quezon City.
- Develops a systematic approach for maintenance and management of healthcare equipment and facilities to ensure efficient and safe operation.
- Establish quality assurance and safety programs that document the identification and resolution of equipment and facility hazards.
- Ensures medical personnel are trained on the safe operation and effective user maintenance of equipment and support systems.
- Ensures maintenance and management of an accurate data base of all healthcare equipment and medical treatment facilities for proper equipment control, tracking and asset management.
- Reviews and ranks all strategic capital request for biomedical equipment; assesses and prioritizes all strategic capital request.
- Provides over-all biomedical engineering resources ensuring compliance with Joint Commission medical equipment management standards and other regulatory requirements/standards.
- Conceptualizes programs for the development of the team and the organization as a whole and its ensure effectiveness
- to manage medical equipment planning for construction projects involving biomedical treatment
- to conduct pre-purchase evaluation, research vendors, assess cost of ownership, and other activities in support of biomedical equipment acquisitions.
- to offer initial inspections and acceptance testing for acquisition of biomedical equipment.
- to participate in the medical device hazard recall notification program
- resources to participate in the investigation and reporting of medical advice related incidents.
- Candidate must possess at Bachelor's/Post Graduate Degree in Electrical/Electronic, Bioengineering/Biomedical Engineering or equivalent.
- ECE or EE Professional License is required
- At least 5 years' solid experience managing related unit or medical devices; hospital background is preferred but not required
- With good business acumen, computer literate, updated in the latest trend in the functions of the hospital technology.
- With the ability to provide strategic directions through aligned planning and organizing leadership and controlling, staff management through counseling and positive feedback.
- With excellent human relations skills, leadership persona, ability to relate and
communicate thoughts and ideas to people of different backgrounds
- Presentable and trustworthy, focused and meticulous, strong work ethics, goal oriented, self-motivated, high maturity level, objective; creative, and astute