Baseboard Management Controller (BMC)/Enterprise Architect Consultant/Contract/ Long term (Luxembourg)
start date: within 1-3 months
duration - long term assignment
ConSol Partners are recruiting for a global consultancy, which work with many top end clients, such a BBC, ITV, NHS, Microsoft and many others. They have been able to build an €11 billion revenue which has led for them being well recognised in the industry.
ConSol Partners clients are looking to fill a BMO Consultant/Enterprise Architect role based in Luxembourg.
- Java development Experience with experience in BMC APIs is essential
- Experience with SQL queries and SQL optimization, analysing the impact and proposing
- Improvements for various SQL queries generated by the system or by reports
BMC Remedy system architecture for troubleshooting, enabling logs, identifying which component is causing issues.
- Prepare system upgrades.
- Business analysis of requirements and transform the requirements in development requirements following the BMC and team development standards.
Enterprise Architect, Global Solution Designer Experience
Design and communication of high-level structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs. In addition to technology components, solution architecture encompasses changes to service, process, organisation, and operating models. The provision of comprehensive guidance on the development of, and modifications to, solution components to ensure that they take account of relevant architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices (including security) and that existing and planned solution components remain compatible
- lead the preparation of technical plans and cooperates with business assurance and project staff to ensure that appropriate technical resources are made available.
- Provide advice on technical aspects of solution development and integration (including requests for changes, deviations from specifications, etc.) and ensures that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices (including security)
- Lead the development of solution architectures in specific business, infrastructure or functional areas
- Ensures that appropriate tools and methods are available, understood and employed in architecture development