International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a luxury retail company.
Our client is looking for a professional and experienced candidate with working experience in the same role with a management of a retail sales team. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City.
Responsible for the management of the retail store through achieving sales targets, coaching, recruiting and training retail staff, along with delivering wow service to the customers
- In charge of store marketing, store activities and events.
- Responsible for sales revenue management and budget planning and retail operations.
- Developing client development and nurturing relationships with clients.
- Keep a good working relationship with the Landlord for mall management activities.
- Training and coaching retail teams to ensure building the retail leadership
- At least 6-8 years of store/retail operations, at least 3 years in a relevant role
- Experience in leading a team
- Hands-on retail operations background
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or marketing is preferred.
- Good English proficiency