International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a luxury retail brand.
Our client is looking for a professional and experienced candidate with working experience in the same role with a management of a retail sales team.
Responsible for the management of the retail store through achieving sales targets, coaching, recruiting and training retail staff, along with delivering wow service to the customers.
- In charge of store marketing, store activities and events.
- Responsible for sales revenue management and budget planning and retail operations.
- Developing client development and nurturing relationships with clients.
- Keep a good working relationship with the Landlord
- Training and coaching retail teams to ensure building the retail leadership
- At least 6-8 years of store/retail operations, at least 3 years in a relevant role
- Experience in leading a team
- Hands-on retail operations background
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or marketing is preferred.
- Good English proficiency