Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a healthcare company providing blood banking services. Our respected client is seeking a marketing professional for the job of Brand Manager. The job is based in Quezon City, Philippines.
The successful candidate will provide assistance and support to the Senior Marketing Manager in the overall brand management and marketing strategy implementation in assigned SBU.
Key job responsibilities include.
· Conceptualization and implementation of marketing plans to achieve revenue, client acquisition, growth and DTC leads target.
· Planning, development, execution and monitoring of consumer and ethical brandbuilding strategies
· Management of marketing documentation and adherence to budget
· Management of day-to-day operations of marketing team.
· Monitoring development plan of all marketing staff
· Development of DTC leads generation strategies
· Conceptualization and execution of client acquisition, retention and referral campaigns and events
· Development of marketing collaterals, advertising concepts, consumer programs, new media tactics
· Content development and management of al marketing campaigns and projects
· Market Research (competition, UAI, FGD, etc)
· Involvement in the planning and/or implementation of organization's local public communications strategies, campaigns, policies, and procedures
· Work with PR consultants to manage the company's PR strategies
· Build rapport and strengthen relationship with relevant media.
· Coordination with internal and external customers and partners to deliver business results
· Other job-related duties as assigned by the Senior Marketing Manage
· Bachelor's Degree in Science or Management or related fields; Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or Marketing is an advantage
· At least 3 years of working experience as Brand Manager, Senior/Group Brand Manager, or Assistant Marketing Manager of ethical, consumer or healthcare products
· Exposure in both Pharmaceutical (Ethical) or Consumer Healthcare setting is an advantage
· Experience in consumer leads generation is an advantage
· Has knowledge and experience in digital marketing
· Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
· Creative and dynamic thinker - thinks out of the box
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, both in English and Filipino
- Must be analytical, thorough and with keen attention to details
- Excellent organization and execution skills
- Highly mature and able to work collaboratively with peers - adept at cross-functional cooperation
- Previous work experience as an Associate Brand Manager, Assistant Brand Manager, Marketing Associate or similar role in a pharmaceutical OTC industry will be an advantage
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques and familiarity with distribution channels and media marketing campaigns
- Ability to conduct market analysis and the know-how to use and interpret spreadsheets and charts
- Must be available during selected weekends for the company's educational talks and sponsored events
- Must be willing to travel as required
- Office hours (M-F; 9AM - 5PM)