International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of the pioneer enterprises in Vietnam's Childcare goods manufacturing sector. Our client is seeking a Brand Manager.
- Develop and execute annual brand plans, including product line extensions, promotional campaigns, and marketing initiatives in accordance with company goals and objectives.
- Conduct market research and analysis, constantly evaluating market trends, consumer insights and competitive activities to provide ongoing recommendations for brand positioning and business strategy.
- Develop and manage the overall brand budget, ensuring that resources are allocated and spent appropriately to optimize brand growth and profitability.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure consistency of brand image across all channels, including packaging, advertising, digital marketing, social media, public relations, and sales collateral.
- Lead new product development initiatives, collaborating with R&D and supply chain teams to identify new opportunities that will drive brand growth.
- Manage agency partners related to advertising creative and media planning to ensure successful execution of marketing plans.
- Collaborate with sales teams to develop and implement effective trade promotions and sales programs.
- Monitor key performance indicators and metrics, tracking brand performance and competitive activity to provide recommendations for business strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in brand management, preferably in the personal care or consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry.
- Experience in developing and executing marketing plans with measurable business results.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze business and market data to identify trends, opportunities, and threats.
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with demonstrated experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Strong project management, prioritization, and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Passionate, self-driven, and strategic thinker who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.