Executive Search Firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting for a Brand Manager on behalf of a food solutions FMCG company. The role will report to the Head of Marketing and will be responsible to handle overall brand marketing planning & execution to achieve brand awareness, volume growth and profit. Role requires onsite work setup at Makati City.
- Responsible for supporting the delivery of brand growth by implementing brand strategies and initiatives both online & offline
- Business planning which includes development of marketing programs aligned with the overall business directions
- Carries out consumer immersion and other relevant consumer insights exercises.
- Responsible for monitoring business performance and generating actions to improve brand preference and power
- End-to-end project management of assigned brand/ product projects from identifying opportunities, to the brief, to campaign planning and execution to post evaluation; ensuring timely roll out
- Collaborates with Marketing Services and Trade Market on new launches and market opportunities
- Prepares marketing forecast based on Marketing calendar
- Works with suppliers and creative agencies for the briefs and execution details together with internal cross-functional teams
- Other miscellaneous related tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's degree holder in Sales, Marketing, Business course
- At least 6-7 years of marketing experience in brand/product marketing from FMCG/ food brands
- Must be knowledgeable/experienced in digital marketing
- Exposure in new product development and launches is a plus
- Excellent project management skills: ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
- Creative and results-oriented
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Strong business mindset and analytical power
- Proven ability to demonstrate data-driven decision making, and forecasting experience