A leading haircare brand are looking for an experience brand manager to join their team. They are one of the top brands within the UK for naturally textured and curly hair, ideally the right candidate would have a good understanding/first-hand experience of this hair type.
- Create & implement the brand strategy, ensuring plans are commercially sound and deliver against annual sales, gross margin, and growth targets.
- Work closely with the Global team to develop the 3-year plan ensuring it reflects the consumer insights.
- Identify and manage local product development needs and deliver in a timely and cost-effective manner to meet each retailer requirements.
- Assist in new product development as part of the NPD pipeline, ensuring projects are delivered on time.
- Monitor competitor and market activity to stay ahead of trends and changes.
- Work cross functionally with UK and Export sales teams, PR, Social, Digital to develop and deliver strong plans for the markets reviewing and approving campaign content
- Work closely with the sales teams to guide recommendations for on-shelf planograms to maximise consumer shopping experience and sales impact.
- Help to create and manage the budget for the brand, working closely with the head of marketing and comms to ensure digital, PR, Web, social is reflected.
- Manage, mentor, and develop a direct report, ensure clarity of role and development.
- Strong experience of branding within the beauty / haircare industry.
- Previous experience of managing budgets.
- Strong organisational skills and project management.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Excellent time management and proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ideally a user of the brand or of other curtly hair/textured hair products as a first-hand understanding of the products would be beneficial!