Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a Leading Multinational Beverages Company. Our client is seeking for Brand Manager position. This job will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Development activation of brand plan for brand portfolio.
- Strong coordination and liase with field representatives to maximize the outcome of the activations and their successful implementation including progress monitoring and feedback.
- Provide inputs to Strategic Planning process.
- Lead coordinate for visibility & branding - both permanent and events.
- Ensure brand strategy and activations are in full compliance and in line with brand owner's direction and global vision & Strategy including brand guidelines, etc.
- Monthly & Weekly reporting (brand sales, activities, competition, branding update, etc.).
- Provide guidance to field representative team in implementing proper merchandising techniques regarding POS materials, display, etc. and promotional activities.
- Identify the right pricing policy for each brand/product - to be in line with brand pricing guidelines index.
- Market intelligence and analysis on competitors' activities, pricing, product potential, market potential, market research/observation, etc.
- Liase and coordinate with sales/field representatives for any matter of marketing aspect in outlet (promotional) contracts.
- Identify incremental volume and growth potential opportunities to be addressed with new product development and manage launch and roll-out plans.
- Development and implementation of Consumer Segmentation by brand/volume/image and focus resources on the right segmentation strategy.
- Ensure full compliance with PR Indonesia operation and Group code of business conduct policy.
- Other project(s) assigned by management.
Job Requirements :
- Possess a Bachelor in Marketing/Business or its equivalent.
- Minimum 4-5 years related working experience, preferably from overseas/major FMCG.
- Graduate from reputable university with minimum 3.0 GPA or its equivalent.
- Well organized; able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly.
- Ability to work independently and as team-member; and self starter.
- High creativity and result oriented.
- Highly motivated, proactive.
- Excellent comprehension and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Computer literate (especially windows application software) and ability to learn new program if necessary.
- Strong in digital media
- Willing to do regular market visit.
- Competency in spoken and written English is a must.