Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting is recruiting on behalf of an international insurTech company in Bangkok. The company has been providing general insurance services focusing on motor and non-life insurances to various individual and corporate customers.
The position will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the entire brand communication message to the public, which includes brand proposition, value, and storytelling via integrated marketing communication drives through digital and offline channels.
- Plan and execute all the brand campaigns, promotional campaigns, message design, brand content and proposition via the delivery of creative materials through online channels
- Understand all products, customers, market information and insights and ensure they are integrated into campaign briefs with relevant internal and external parties
- Coordinate with external outsources to reach a high standard and work efficiency
- Coordinate with the Hiscox Market Research team in the UK regarding the brand research projects
- Conduct regular campaign performance evaluation using both qualitative and quantitative sources
- Deliver regular campaign updates through internal communication channels
- Coordinate with Website Product Manager on A/B Testing to evaluate communication messages prior to actual implementation
- In charge of all brand communication channels to deliver extraordinary customer experience such as webpage, IVR.
- Obtain all the necessary document approvals
- Drive the Marketing team to reach campaign objectives and strategic priorities
- Degree in Marketing, Communication, or related subjects.
- At least 5-year experience in Marketing/Marketing Communication or similar roles
- An optimism to deliver extraordinary campaigns and drive agency teams. An up-to-date trend setter is a plus.
- Conveys commercial creativity to demonstrate and develop powerful advertising, effective media plans, and oversee integrated cross-agency teams
- Great communication and influencing skills as a highly collaborative and flexible marketer
- Conveys self-initiative and self-managing characteristics to execute campaigns under deadline and budget to reach the best results
- Proficiency in English both written and spoken is preferred
- A working understanding of 'owned' marketing channels including PPC and SEO is preferred