International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group Vietnam is recruiting on behalf of a global leading organization specializing chemical trading. Our client is seeking for a talented and ambitious professional with at least 10 years of business development experience chemical industry. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
BU Manager will be responsible to oversee a business unit assigned at the organization
Customers & Suppliers Relationship
- Develop, follow up and report commercial excellence activities to the direct manager.
- Develop the customer relationship management.
- Align annual supplier strategies and budgets.
- Generate & forecast monthly and/or quarterly reports to suppliers.
- Arranges and organizes quarterly business review with key suppliers.
- Implements and drives supplier strategies.
Sales Target Achievement
- Has the overall responsibility of the sales and manages the sales team.
- Develops annual sales strategy and budget.
- Manage purchases and inventory levels.
- In cooperation with sales manages inventory.
- Prepares well and introduces business to local management in the monthly business review meeting.
- Proactively brings up all business issues to GM and local management.
Human Resource Management
- Together with GM recruit and select right qualifications & experiences staff according to staffing plan.
- Lead, direct, and develop a team to ensure that the business strategy and activities are implemented effectively and consistently.
- Ensure the remuneration structure is competitive, above the market average and reflect individual performances.
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Science, Chemical Engineering, or related education background.
- At least 10 years of experience in chemical industry plus a few years' experiences at management level.
- Having R&D experience is an advantage.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.