Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of an award-winning digital solutions company, specialised in providing omnichannel digital fintech solutions for banks and governments across Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. Our respected client is seeking for a passionate Business Analyst. The job is located in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for providing functional direction for the Development teams and provide them the detailed prioritised requirements for Digital Banking Solutions.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for understanding and writing requirements, functional specifications, wireframes/mock-ups/prototype/traceability matrix and business processes related to proposed product solutions.
- Be the single point of contact for the development teams and ensure that all clarifications pertaining to the requirements and any concerns are responded to proactively and quickly for solutions you support.
- Create Jira stories and backlog for the development process cycles.
- Proactively identify issues and risks to facilitate timely delivery from the development team.
- Assist and participate in the testing activities of the features being developed.
Key Job Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience as a Business Analyst with at least 4-5 projects/products lifecycle experiences
- Deep knowledge of Banking domain especially Corporate Banking, Internet Banking and Retail Banking
- Excellent analysis/communication/documentation/listening/presentation skills
- Working knowledge of a bank's core back-end systems, such as core banking, payments and Cards.
- A working knowledge of programming technologies is desired to aid in the communications with development teams, but this is not a programming or technical position.
- Experienced in Agile Development Processes
- Has previous experience and knowledge of digital technologies; i.e. Mobile banking, Internet banking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a precise talent for articulating customer challenges and requirements.
- The ability to turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans