Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a bleeding-edge digital engagement solutions company. Our esteemed client is an award-winning digital solutions company, specializing in providing omnichannel digital engagement solutions for leading banks and governments across Asia, the Middle East, Africa and North America.
Our respected client is seeking for a motivated, self-driven and highly professional individual that has hands-on experience in implementing digital banking solutions/core banking product to Digital Banking/FSI sector for the job of Business Analyst.
The Business Analyst will be responsible in understanding the client's business, processes and problem statements and conceptualization of appropriate solution to drive the business processes with a view to optimize revenue, enhance operational efficiency and provide end customer with unmatched user experience. The job is in Makati City, Philippines. At present, our client offers a WFH setup and considering a Hybrid Work arrangement in Q1 of 2023.
Key job responsibilities
- Work with team for design and usability and prepare wireframes/mock-ups/prototype/traceability matrix.
- Conduct a requirements & solution workshop with client stakeholders and secure sign off on the functional solutions.
- Develop functional specifications and system design specifications for client engagements and freeze on the scope of functional deliverable.
- Assist the development team to have a comprehensive understanding of the solution to be delivered
- Validation of the functional aspects of the delivered solution.
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Act as a single point of contact for the customer to ensure that during the course of project all the requirements, concerns and deliveries are responded proactively and in time.
- Provide consultative approach towards pain areas and requirements of the client and will always look forward to position various solution offerings.
- Be part of core team member interacting with local and offshore stakeholders.
- Be a good communicator in terms of business acumen, talking with colleagues and stakeholders and being an effective listener.
- Lead analysis and documentation of business needs, prepare analysis and business requirements documentation (BRD, SOW, SRS, FSD, Use Case & Solution guide).
- Assist the test team in the planning of testing activities to ensure that business requirements are proved.
Key job requirements:
- With at least 3 years of hands-on experience in end to end digital solution projects with high success rates.
- Experience in Digital solutions project implementation will be highly regarded.
- Banking experience is a must
- Excellent communication/Documentation/Listening/Presentation skills.
- Good knowledge in banking domain and familiar with Payments and Access Control & Limits structure
- Working knowledge of Trade Finance, Treasury, Cash management, Credit lines and sub-limits
- Understands and has worked on a range of mobility solutions.
- Possesses understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design
- Should have hands-on experience in retail and/or corporate banking& Agile Methodology as a BA
- Should have experience working in a Bank with understanding of the various banking products
- Should have implemented digital banking solutions/core banking product such as
- Savings accounts
- Current Accounts
- Fixed Deposit Accounts
- Loan Account processing
- Secure & Unsecured loans
- Types of Collateral
- Block Discounting
- Floor Stock Financing