Executive recruitment firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of one of the world's largest financial institutions that uses cloud core banking.
Our respected client is seeking a professional with at least 2 years of working experience with the Banking Industry for the job of Business Analyst.
As a Business Analyst, you will work with highly passionate, ambitious, and talented teams in the Philippines and Poland. You will be exposed to the latest trends and technologies used in banking and finance, including micro-services, machine learning, AI, and cloud computing. The job is based in BGC, Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines and offers a WFH set-up.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured user stories.
- Gather software requirements from internal and external clients.
- Organize the overall requirements into small pieces of deliverable software that could possibly start delivering business value individually.
- Communicate and refine requirements with the development teams.
- Validate implemented solutions to ensure quality and conformance to agreed-to customer requirements.
- Manage project backlog and priorities.
- 2+ years of experience in Banking and Finance Industry.
- Good interpersonal communication skills, ability to explain complex concepts.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Solution-focused approach and analytical thinking.
- Proactivity and ability to work independently.
Nice to have skills and competences:
- Knowledge of the Scrum and Agile methodologies.
- Experience in the banking industry.
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence.