Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of an international financial technology software company such as for a modern Cloud Core-Banking system.
Our respected client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst. The job is based in the BGC, Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines but offers a permanent WFH arrangement.
As a Business Analyst , you will work with highly passionate, ambitious, and talented teams in the Philippines and Poland. You will be exposed to the latest trends and technologies used in banking and finance, including micro-services, machine learning, AI, and cloud computing.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured user stories
- Gather software requirements from internal and external clients
- Organize the overall requirements into small pieces of deliverable software that could possibly start delivering business value individually
- Communicate and refine requirements with the development teams
- Validate implemented solutions to ensure quality and conformance to agreed-to customer requirements
- Manage project backlog and priorities
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- Good interpersonal communication skills, ability to explain complex concepts
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Solution-focused approach and analytical thinking
- Proactivity and ability to work independently
Nice to have skills and competences:
- Knowledge of the Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Experience in the banking industry
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence