Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a growing savings bank that has been thriving in servicing SMEs in the market. This bank is looking for an experienced Business Analyst with expertise in proposing back-office efficiency and process improvement. The job is fully onsite and based in Makati City, Philippines.
Key responsibilities include :
- Responsible for assisting the company's requirements and defining/shaping business processes that may be found in various back-office areas.
- Act as a spokesperson for the firm and assist with clarification on the needs
- Assist with the development of potential solutions, all in support of the overall Transformation Programme Director.
- Assist the transformation team in developing, implementing, and overseeing a program that will improve efficiency across all back-office operations, including contract loading, customer support, finance, data entry, mapping, and administration.
Key requirements include:
- Document and negotiate company requirements for back-office functions
- Expertise in proposing back-office efficiency and process improvement utilizing cutting-edge technologies such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, robotics, etc.
- Strong data-driven mentality with a track record in a Senior Business Analyst role
- Knowledge and expertise in business processes in the travel industry, particularly back office efficiencies and out-of-the-box innovative ideas.