Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a listed international drilling, well service and engineering company with operations in more than 20 countries. They are looking for Business Analyst with at least three years' experience in data analytics & reporting and including data modelling and data visualization.
The Business Analyst will be contributing to create insights for the company and supporting the planning, development, and implementation of insights projects and initiatives particularly in development of new and the adaptation of existing Power BI Reports
Key job responsibilities include:
- Contribute to create insights for the company as a whole
- Contribute to deliver business improvement services with the quality in accordance with the company's procedures and deadlines (i.e, but not limited to insights, system support, project management, business performance)
- Contribute in the report development and dashboard maintenance
- Accurately define and gather analytical and reporting requirements from stakeholders
- Collaborates with stakeholders to understand requirements for a report and propose effective and efficient documentation
- Utilise existing and build new datasets to support the team in creating insights
- Provide first level support for all the assigned self- service Power BI reports (e.g. access request, minor fixing)
- Supporting the planning, development, and implementation of insights projects and initiatives particularly in development of new and the adaption of existing Power BI Reports
- Support the development of complex PowerBI Reports through detailed testing
- Participate, contribute, and execute current and future relevant digitalization projects.
- Perform other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time
Key job requirements include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or any Business-related course
- With at least three years' experience in Data Analytics & Reporting including Data Modelling and Data Visualization.
- Has experience working in a multicultural and global shared services environment.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and Business Intelligence Tools (i.e Power BI)
- Proficient within relevant IT software and systems supporting Global Business Service processes.
- Knowledgeable in any related ERP system (i.e IFS)
- Has the ability to communicate and interpret data with clarity and precision.
- Has a good comprehension of technical and business perspectives, including project management.
- Has the ability to manage stakeholder relationships across diverse geographies/location and business area
- Has in-depth problem solving and, relationship building skills
- Proven organization skills with ability to prioritize in a timely and efficient manner.
- Structured, accurate, systematic and committed to deliver within deadlines.
- Proactive, a committed team player and can motivate other team members.
- Has the ability to take initiative and make sound judgement and decisions within applicable scope, procedures, and guidelines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English in international and cross-cultural communications and business relations.
- Motivated to facilitate and contribute to company's growth