Executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of healthtech startup company in Thailand. Our respected client is expanding and growing its business and is looking for an experienced business development and financial analyst to decentralise healthcare network with blockchain technology to help the company pursue growth and business value and as a part in making a change in the healthcare landscape for better care quality.
Business Analyst and Project Development Manager will work with cross-company leadership to define business strategies, establish potential business partners (healthcare professionals, insurance companies or other related parties), and manage platform development that offers people better access to medical services from anywhere. This position is based in Bangkok, Thailand
- Act as Project Manager to work with the pioneer team, for example, developers, business advisors, healthcare professionals and regulators in both healthcare and crypto domains
- Formulate and analyze business strategies and model, lay out project plans, and optimize the execution of these plans to completion in close coordination with product owners and managers to develop healthcare platform.
- Conduct research on related topics to be applied with the project, e.g. comparable crypto and blockchain use-cases, regulations, tokenomics and other related topics
- Prepare and deliver pitches, presentations, and online materials to potential partners, investors, and targeted stakeholders
- Build partnership engagement beyond the healthcare industry in both Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 space
- Apply a hands-on, practical entrepreneurial approach to design and implement project operations
- Academic background in business administration, finance, economics; MBA is a plus
- Experience in fintech/e-commerce or bank for fintech loan. Background in healthcare and digital health is a plus.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment and possess high sense of business skills.
- Good at business planning, project creation, and business generation.
- Passion to learn more about the crypto / blockchain landscape with an intellectual curiosity and ability to identify emerging technology trends
- Ability to draw relevant implications and key insights from research and synthesise fragmented information from multiple sources into a coherent summary, in order to develop a structured business development process
- Effective English communication skills both verbal and written.