International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a global digital banking in searching for an outstanding Business Analytics Lead to join their and support to boost the business performance and product improvements.
As the Business Analyst Lead, you will oversee BA team performance and advocating for the BA Guild.
- Provide technical BA techniques and mindset guidance to all business analysts and stakeholders.
- Lead BA for one of the multi-country product value streams, including task structure for BAs within the value stream and teaching and mentoring 3-6 BA team members.
- Keeping track of BA best practices and incorporating them into the 'style of work' and with BA professionals.
- Create, implement, and integrate the BA practices, documentation, and procedures related to Agile delivery.
- Design, implement, and embed the Agile delivery-related BA procedures, practices, and documentation.
- Finish project work stream deliverables, including quality control and sign-off for area of accountability.
- Use knowledge of system capabilities, rules, and architecture to translate business requirements into functional designs.
- Using conventional analysis methodology and tools, analyze and record business/functional processes and requirements.
- Identify project delivery challenges and risks, collaborate on mitigation methods, and escalate as needed.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders and change management to determine the effects of system or application modifications on business processes.
- Assist with and engage in testing activities such as unit testing, BA testing, and system testing.
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Technology/Computer Science or relevant areas
- Excellent English communication
- Minimum 5-years experience as Business Analyst or equivalent roles in Digital Banking/ Fintech/ Banking/ Financial Services. Preferably working in multinational environment.
- Minimum 1-year experience in team management
- Advanced BABOK Knowledge Areas
- Understanding of technical knowledge to deal with technical stakeholders
- Familiar with Agile methodology, especially Scrum framework; SDLC, Solutions Delivery Lifecycle.
- Outstanding interpersonal communications to work effectively with team and internal stakeholders.
- Product-oriented; data-driven; proactive; dedicated and willing to accept challenges