Purpose of Position
The purpose of this role is to work with business users to define requirements for banking applications, develop and implement solutions and to be responsible for resolving day-to-day system issues.
- Work with a whole spectrum of business users, Bankers, Traders, Finance, Risk, Capital Market, and Operation to understand their needs and processes to produce clear requirement specifications.
- Work on the whole solution lifecycle from Coding/Development of solution, unit testing, support user in UAT, validate results, and implementation in production.
- Co-ordinate with Head Office and/or vendors on projects and issues where needed.
- Provide day-to-day application support to users.
- System enhancement, code changes, and ensure these are managed and implemented timely and smoothly.
- Must have a degree in Computer Science, or equivalent, from a recognized education institution.
- Must be effectively bilingual in English and Chinese, with strong ability to converse, read, and write in Chinese as most documents and correspondence with Head Office are in Chinese.
- A highly positive attitude, self-driven, and thrive in high pressure with strict deadline
- Organized, meticulous, independent worker but also able to work in a team
- Strong technical knowledge and/or hands-on experience on the following areas will be an advantage but not essential:
- .Net Development, familiarity with the ASP.NET, SharePoint development.
- Python Development, expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django)
- Microsoft BI solutions, such as VBA, Power BI, SQL Server
- Familiarity with Data ETL, SQL, Hive and data presentation
- Knowledge of banking domain and instruments/products will be an advantage but not essential
- Experience in data warehouse project is a plus.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | License No.: 11C4684 | Reg No: R1986850, Anissa Sia