Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of Multinational Consumer Electronic Company.
Our respected client is seeking a Specialist Account Business Controller who will report to the CFO regional. This role will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- To act as a business partner to the country General Manager and to the country management team in driving the business to achieve the organizational objectives
- Manage the monthly forecasting / annual planning processes. Develop and implement Country financial strategy that aligns with the organization's vision and its current and long-term business objectives. Support the GM in target setting, defining actions/initiatives needed and secure successful execution of agreed plans.
- Monitor and drive financial performance against targets / commitments and implement action plan to improve financial performance where necessary detailing risks and opportunity to the achievement the financial targets and drive improvement also based on external benchmark. Proactively capitalize opportunities and mitigate risks.
- Focus on ongoing efficiency improvements of the P&L and balance sheet and lead the integration of the finance team into a more commercial orientated role with business partner focus on business cases, trade allowance focus, pricing, mix etc.
- Manage the timely and accurate monthly closing of financial accounts, preparation of financial reports, and provide actionable insight and recommendations.
- Ensure that business cases and investments such as new product launches, capital expenditure, sale of assets meet group requirements and are financially viable.
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team to ensure that the organization's strategies and systems are implemented effectively, consistently and according to established guidelines.
- Lead local execution of regional initiatives or projects from time to time
- Work closely with finance shared services team and Business Area staff functions, particularly Finance, Audit, Legal, Tax, and Treasury.
- Ensure compliance with Indonesia local and statutory requirements around financial reporting and tax regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or other relevant disciplines
- Over 5-year experience as a Business Controller with more than 10 years of commercial finance/ FC or similar capability with full responsibility for financial performance, taxation & internal control
- Audition background with big4 audit firm is a big plus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Knowledge of procedural controls and data validation techniques required
- Financial Modelling expertise is critical
- Good English proficiency