Executive recruitment firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a solutions provider for the Video Game Industry with expertise in video game services to uphold customers' standards and improve quality of life.
Our respected client is seeking an experienced Business Development Director of the highest professional standing and passion for geek culture and video games for the job of Business Development Director.
The Business Development Officer is expected fill a crucial high-level leadership role and be primarily responsible for the growth of the company's current and future businesses. The job is in Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines with onsite work arrangement.
Key job responsibilities:
- Conduct market research and analysis, to identify potential business partnerships/clients.
- Present, and represent, the company in a manner befitting our reputation and expertise.
- Develop and maintain good business relationships with potential and existing partners.
- Formulate and present strategies and plans for business growth and development.
- Regularly travel internationally to North America, Europe, and Asia.
- Primarily work alongside, and report directly to the CEO.
Key job requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of working experience in a related field. Experience in international or outsourcing industry preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Experience dealing with international business and partners would be a plus.
- Passion for geek culture and video games (or the industry) would be a major plus.