International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an international group in the fields of law consulting.
Our client is looking for a professional and experienced candidate with working experience in a professional services firm. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Database/Contacts Management: Updating and maintenance of client contact information, particularly with respect to how these are used for various marketing tactics such as targeted email marketing, experience management, and integration into CRM processes.
- Events Coordination (Virtual & In-person): Planning and logistics of virtual and on-site events, with particular focus on tracking logistical requirements, invitee responses and registrations, and coordinating with third party service providers. Experience coordinating events such as seminar programmes, webinars, trainings and client entertainment is an advantage.
- Email Marketing: Designing/drafting of marketing emails via email marketing platforms and updating client contact information database according to the reported statistics of the platform.
- Directory Submissions: Organizing and collating information for the suite of directory submissions that the Firm participates in, including drafting of matter descriptions and tracking of client referee responses.
- Pitching/Proposals: Preparing, designing/drafting pitch presentations and capability statements, with emphasis on working with a consistent brand identity guideline. Working with the manager and fee earners in the collation of materials for pitches and presentations to clients as required, including drafting fee earner profiles, practice descriptions, and related practice area experience.
- Other experience & responsibilities include:
- Website content maintenance
- Posting on the Firm's LinkedIn page, Website
- Monitoring the Firm's inquiry inbox and handling internal and external enquiries (including from other members of the firm, clients/potential clients, the media and external providers) and dealing with them directly and professionally
- From time-to-time travel to Hanoi and regional destinations in order to promote business development activities of the Firm
- Liaising with third party consultants and vendors who the Firm shall instruct or contract from time to time to improve or supplement its marketing and business development tools and systems
- Assisting with marketing administrative duties and taking responsibility for ad hoc marketing initiatives and other tasks assigned by Senior Business Development Manager and Partners
- Applications and systems:
- Microsoft office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Email marketing platforms (Mailchimp, HubSpot, etc.)
- Document management platforms
- Graphic design platforms (Canva, Photoshop, etc.)
- University degree, preferably in Marketing
- Experience in a professional service firm is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
- Experience in drafting marketing briefs & project plans
- Basic project management
- Basic copywriting (EN/VN)