International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an international company.
Our highly respected client is seeking a Business Development Executive with at least 3 years' experience in Finance, Securities or Economic/Finance lecturer. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh.
- Conducting market and competitors research, building market and competitors data, investment performance data
- Responsible for preparing economic/market, investment performance analysis slide.
- Responsible for helping line manager handling questions from Clients' sales team and overall follow up questions after the above update sessions.
- Help line manager to develop monthly/quarterly/annually update market slides content.
- Keep relationship with different teams of Clients (Sales, Marketing, Product teams…) and help them in updating requested data.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders such as investment, product, marketing and operations teams to co-ordinate support services for the assigned account.
- The KPIs include quality of support for Clients (evaluated by Clients and Line Manager), quality of report and data building
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with a major in Finance.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in Finance, Securities or Economic/Finance lecturer.
- Excellent team player and communicator with fluent English.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Ability to use initiative and be proactive.