International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational well-known logistics service provider.
Our client, the company is seeking an experienced Sales professionals for Business Development Lead position. This role will be based in Ho Chi Minh City.
Reporting to the Commercial Head, he/she will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business with new clients by offering company's capabilities and solutions, with a special emphasis on ocean freight.
- Responsible for identifying the target customers in the industries company focuses on.
- Capable of pursuing and closing ocean freight business.
- Build relationships with customers and seek out opportunities that match within company's capabilities and expertise.
- Understand the supply chain of the customer, identify the pain points, and market the appropriate solutions while demonstrating value to the customer.
- Maintain strong relationships with current clients, continually enhance profitability, and seek out new business prospects.
- Ensure that target accounts, opportunities, and sales calls are reported on time and accurately.
- Monitor A/R and guarantee timely payment from clients.
- Responsible for following to client qualifying and onboarding processes, including credit set up and contract coordination for customers.
- Bachelor's Degree in related fields such as Commercial, Supply Chain, Finance, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience in Supply Chain / Logistics industry.
- Understanding both international and domestic logistics.
- Proven records of achievement & rich client database.
- Sales skills: communication, presentation, analytical.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and building long-term relationships with clients.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to communicate in English.