International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an international bank company.
Our highly respected client is seeking candidates as Client Support Manager (Investment Fund) with at least 5 years of experience in business development, sales support, customer service, wealth management or priority banking in investment fund, securities, financial services, bank, research company in finance or related field. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City.
- The Client Support Manager (Investment Fund) has the overall duties:
- Client Support Manager plays a consulting role for clients on market situation: trends and other impact to the industry; Updating and analyzing impacts on the clients' investment on regular basis. The role works closely to Sales Team, and coordinate with MKT, Investment, Product teams…
- The will be an important member of business development department, supporting our big clients
- The will be responsible for updating our Clients on economic, market situation, their investment results and impact to their overall investors
- Responsible for handling on site questions from Clients' sales team and overall follow up questions after the above update sessions.
- Responsible for presenting market information, investment result and performance analysis to investors during Clients' events
- Develop monthly/quarterly/annually update market slides content
- Manage relationship with different teams of Clients (Sales, Marketing, Product teams…)
- Work closely with internal stakeholders such as investment, product, marketing and operations teams to co-ordinate support services for the assigned account.
- The KPIs include quality of support for Clients (evaluated by Clients and Line Manager), the Relationship with Client and quality of the updates' contents
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with a major in Finance.
- CFA qualifications, Vietnamese broker certificate would be an advantage.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in Priority Banking, Wealth Management, Finance, Securities or Economic/Finance lecturer.
- Retail sales experience gained from working in a Priority Banking, Wealth management, Securities firm, asset management firm or experience in Economic/Finance lecturer in Vietnam.