Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a reputable lending company. Our client is rigorously looking for a Business Development Manager who is amenable to work in a day shift, onsite work arrangement.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for customer development in the financial industry (banks, credit and data), and comprehensively develop customer resources in target industries;
- In-depth industry needs and customer pain points, combined with the relevant points of Technology products to propose solutions;
- Analyze potential industry proposals and trends, and propose proposed industries and solutions;
- Based on the needs of the industry and customers, put forward suggestions for the development and improvement of related products, and promote the implementation of the product department.
Key job requirements include:
- More than 5 years of BD related work experience, with B-to-B business experience, and relevant industry customer resources;
- Entrepreneurial spirit, positive, optimistic, enthusiastic, cheerful, good at cooperating and communicating with customers, with excellent organizational coordination and business analysis skills;
- Possess good business development and negotiation skills.
- A background in financial institutions, industrial finance, financial technology and other industries is preferred
- Experience in digital marketing, financial risk control, traffic technology, platform operation and other professional fields is preferred.