Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia's Professional Division is recruiting on behalf of a a Trust Company incorporated in Labuan with specialization within global business expansion, digital financial services, wealth management and international tax planning & advisory. They are seeking for a Business Development Manager, with at least 5 year(s) of experience professional/financial services sales.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients' objectives.
- Prepare agreements/contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
- To prepare business proposal and prospectus.
- Project coordination.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
- Solid sales track record.
- Proficient in customer support is a plus.
- Excel in MS Office and CRM software.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Good market knowledge.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.