Executive Recruitment Company Monroe Consulting Group's Health Division is partnering with one of the world's largest aesthetic and beauty equipment manufacturers in Malaysia. Our client is a principal company that brings premium beauty products to more than 60 countries over the world.
As business growth and expansion continues, our esteemed client is looking for a Business Development Manager to be based in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
- Identifying, qualifying, and closing medical equipment sales
- To achieve the sales target set by the company management in the assigned market segment
- Identifying prospects, generating leads, and promoting company products to healthcare professionals
- Provide feedback and collect field intelligence that could lead to a competitive advantage
- Collaborate with the clinical team on the organisation and delivery of training and demonstrations
- Work with company CRM and other systems to maintain sales administration and all other relevant processes according to company standards and policies
- Support marketing activities such as trade shows, product demonstrations, and sales presentations
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of proven sales track record with preference given to experience in medical device/equipment
- A strong team player
- Possess perseverance and a pleasant personality
- Must be willing to travel
- Experience working at other regions in Malaysia will be a plus point