Business Development Manager (Air Freight), MY
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Industrial Division is exclusively partnered with multinational organization who is well established in the field logistics. Our respected client is seeking a Business Development Manager with a minimum of 7 years of experience, while within these focuses on air freight.
The ideal candidate will be responsible to drive new business for the Company and ensure retention of existing customers.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Act as the single point of contact to promote the Company's services sales across all Air Freight business fields within given territory (neighboring states).
- Develop and implement strategic business plans to achieve targeted revenue and growth.
- Develop new businesses for all product range - Freight Management & Contract Logistics.
- Develop opportunities to cross-sell products to existing and new clients.
- Maintain an accurate, ongoing, and robust sales pipeline always.
- Forging and maintaining strong relationships with key contacts in existing and new accounts.
- Strategic brainstorming and implementation of new business development initiatives.
- Developing and leveraging on company's branding and professional profile.
- Retention of accounts through customer service excellence.
- Manage account receivables at all time & follow up on AR issues with clients.
- Gathering and sharing of market intelligence.
Key Job requirements include:
- Diploma/Bachelor's degree in logistics, business studies, or equivalent.
- Has a strong understanding within the sales, marketing fields within the logistics industry.
- Good understanding of Air Freight logistics is a must.
- Able to work independently.
- Good communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.